Subsocial, the social community for the Polkadot ecosystem, is thrilled to announce will probably be bidding for one of many coveted parachain slots on Kusama. As such, Subsocial additionally invitations KSM holders to take part in its crowdloan marketing campaign in return for beneficiant rewards within the tasks’ native SUB tokens, which have intensive and rising utility within the Subsocial platform.
Since launching the primary parachain auctions in June, Kusama has efficiently onboarded eleven tasks and is growing a thriving, interoperable eI cosystem of functions. As a social community on the coronary heart of the Polkadot and Kusama (Dotsama) group, Subsocial has a novel alternative to grow to be the primary social media platform that straight integrates with the burgeoning Internet 3.0 economic system. Subsocial is dedicated to offering as a lot worth as doable by growing options and integrations that showcase the wealthy performance and capabilities of the Dotsama ecosystem.
In keeping with its imaginative and prescient to launch a social platform that interconnects with Internet 3.0, Subsocial has decided that now’s the time to make a bid for a parachain slot. The transfer may also enhance liquidity for the SUB token by permitting it to be listed on DEXs akin to Karura.
As a part of its bid for a parachain slot, Subsocial can also be launching a crowdloan marketing campaign that goals to be easy and clear in the best way it’s structured and communicated.
Subsocial will allocate 16.5% of the preliminary complete provide of SUB tokens or 16.5 million to the crowdloan. Of these, 15 million can be distributed as assured rewards. The remaining 1.5 million can be allotted to referral bonuses and distributed in keeping with the phrases of the referral program.
Contributions to the crowdloan can be capped at 100,000 KSM. If the cap is reached, then rewards can be 150 SUB per KSM. Nevertheless, the rewards should not fastened to a selected ratio, and if Subsocial wins a slot with a bid of lower than 100,000 KSM, contributors will obtain rewards increased than 150 SUB per KSM. As an example, if Subsocial can safe a parachain slot with 50,000 KSM, contributors will obtain 300 SUB per KSM.
Crowdloan contributors may additionally earn referral bonuses. Every participant will obtain a novel referral code, permitting them to generate rewards of 15 SUB per KSM contributed by their referrals, that are cut up 50:50 between the referrer and the referee. Any unused referral funds from the 1.5 million SUB allocation can be returned to the Treasury and used for the subsequent crowdloan.
SUB rewards can be topic to a vesting schedule. Upon receipt, 20% of the rewards can be obtainable instantly, whereas the remaining 80% will vest over the 48 weeks of the parachain slot lease.
The low preliminary unlock is designed to stimulate using the SUB token for its numerous supposed utilities within the Subsocial platform. Customers can get began by creating their very own social community and taking part in with monetization options.
Subsocial will put up additional updates concerning the progress of the crowdloan marketing campaign and reply any questions from the group on its social channels, Twitter, Telegram, or Discord.